I’m always so… when it comes to my blog posts. Lately I’ve been showing you guys alot of videos (I finally found out the problem) and I feel like I lack pictures. talkative
So in November, it will mark a year since I got my Nikon camera. I thought I present you lovely people of the internet with my favorite pictures that I captured over the year.
11. 25. 11 – A picture I took in Atlantic City. If you look closely at the three people in the background, I actually know them :p
12. 11. 11 – New York City will always be beautiful to me.
12. 17. 11 – I smile every time I see pictures of this concert. Darren Criss at Joe’s Pub will forever be one of my favorites.
12. 31. 11 – My brother probably makes up 3/4 of my camera space.
2. 14. 12 – I’m a sucker for landscape photos.
5. 11. 12 – The fact that I have a photo to show all my accomplishments on display. I still can’t believe I won Golden Needle.
6. 15. 11 – Here’s one of the many in the 3/4 pile I was talking about.
7.18. 12 – How perfect is he? Sigh
10. 12. 12 – Lincoln Center is beautiful at night especially with friends.
Those are just a few that I love. I have so many pictures it’s insane. And I hope to continue to take pictures and just maybe share them with you :3