Happy New Years!
- How To Succeed Without Really Trying starring Darren Criss
- I also wrote an article on the show which was posted on the Huffington Post High School Blog Click Here
- I awkwardly stood two people away from Nick Jonas on line at Starbucks. Also stood awkwardly while me, Nick, and his dad waited for our drinks. Still didn’t say anything. Sigh
- Senior Trip
- Cartoon Day – I was Ferb (A picture of me dressed as Ferb made it in the yearbook!)
- First Driving Lesson (And last)
- A dress I made in fashion class made it to the front window of the school
- Turned 18!
- How To Succeed Without Really Trying…again, but with Nick Jonas
- Tribeca Film Festival to see Struck By Lightning
- Celebrity Day – I was dressed like Bruno Mars from the Lazy video
- Sleepover for my 18th Birthday…because you’re never too old for sleepovers!
- Fashion Show
- I won Golden Needle! That’s basically the Emmys/Oscars/Tonys of my high school.
- Visited New Paltz for the first time. *cough* 🙂
- Graduated High School
- Award Show
- Good Morning America – I was actually on tv!
- Starkid Concert
- Orientation At SUNY New Paltz
- Chris Colfer READ MY LETTER. I’M PRETTY SURE HE CALLED ME HONEY OR SWEETIE BUT ITS STILL A SHOCK BECAUSE HE TOOK MY LETTER
- MEETING CHRIS COLFER AT HIS BOOK SIGNING THE NEXT DAY
- Meeting Matt Bomer (My jaw literally dropped when I met him. Literally.) & The White Collar Cast
- Work at FIT as an intern for the first time
- Chubby Bunny Contest (Video coming soon, promise.)
- Moving Day
- First Blog Post 🙂
- Allstar Weekend Concert
- First Outing with my Dream Team
- Obama Won