Last Monday, I wrote a post with 25 Things About Me. Today, I am answering questions about myself that were given to me. I was nominated by About a Girl & Thrift O’ Clock for the Liebster Award. The Libester Award is a chance to discover new blogs. I am grateful that someone took the time to nominate me. Now I know how actors feel when they get nominated for the Oscars!
- You have to link back the person that nominated you.
- Write 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After answering, you must nominate 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You can’t nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide them a link to your post so they can know about it.
11 Facts About Myself
1. I’m left-handed. In fact, I always use this as a unique trait about myself for ice breakers because not a lot of people I know are left-handed.
2. I applied to 19 schools. I was only rejected by two.
3. I’m semi-allergic to apples. I didn’t realize it until someone pointed out that itchy gums wasn’t normal when eating them.
4. In the 5th grade, I was in a rap group and was the only female.
5. When I was a child, I wanted to be a librarian because I thought it was the easiest job to do.
6. I’m a television junkie. I can get into literally anything. This is the girl that watches both Glee and Game of Thrones.
7. I’ve only been to four countries and plan on going to more ❤
8. I’m not afraid of heights, but I am afraid of butterflies and moths.
9. I can read, write and understand Spanish, but I suck at speaking it fluently.
10. I use to write Jonas Brothers fanfiction. Yup.
11. I love making people laugh.
Questions From About A Girl
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going on summer trips to amusement parks like Doney Park, Splish Splash & Six Flags. I always loved the water parks the most because I wasn’t afraid to go on anything.
2. Who was your first concert?
My first concert was the Scream Tour which had B2K, Lil Bow Wow and more. I was really into hip-hop and so was my childhood best friend. Her mom actually got us spray painted shirts with our favorite person’s name on it. I still have it in storage!
3. What is the worst thing you have endured?
This is a tough one. There’s so many things that I can say is the worst, when it probably wasn’t. I don’t think one is worst than the other. The only thing that comes to mind is when I took the SATs for the first time and did horrible. I cried all day, didn’t leave my room and just thought my life was over. I thought I wasn’t going to get into any schools.
4. What is your favorite social media networking platform?
Just one?! I love them all, but I would definitely pick Tumblr. Tumblr is very distracting, but it has so many great perks. It gives everyone a chance to meet other people with similar interests whether it’s a television show or a hobby like cooking, there’s a place for everyone.
5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I want to say kayaking in the Galapagos Island.
6. Where do you go for your sweet escape from reality?
If I’m in school, I like to just walk around campus with my headphones on. There’s a spot in one of the buildings where I can sit and just relax.
7. Would you ever consider shaving your head for money?
Ahhhh, maybe half of my head and only if it’s a good amount of money or for a good cause.
8. What is the most endearing book you have ever read?
Hm, I don’t think I’ve found one yet :p
9. What is the one song you would skip if it came on the radio?
Get Lucky by Daft Punk. I hate that song.
10. First word that comes to mind?
11. What is your favorite pineapple brand? (Ha, I love this question!)
Questions From Thrift O’ Clock
1. What’s your favorite meal?
Chicken parmesan with pasta.
2. What color do you wear the most?
Black & Burgundy, my favorite colors 🙂
3. Are you a morning person?
Kind of. I’m a morning person in a sense that I like having getting things done in the morning to have the rest of the day to myself. I’m not when someone wakes me up for no apparent reason.
4. What makeup look do you wish you could pull off?
Any honestly! But if I had to choose, maybe close to the natural look or smokey eye.
5. What would you like your superpower to be?
I would like be a shifter and be able to turn to different things sort like Mystique or mind control like Professor X. I promise I don’t want to be the villain.
6. Would you rather not have any eyeshadows or not have any lipsticks?
Not have any eyeshadows. I love my lipsticks!
7. Who are your five ideal dinner party guests?
I always wanted to answer this question. I think I would invite Demi Lovato, John Green, Jane Austen, Darren Criss and you 😉
8. What is your all time favorite item of clothing?
A black polyester button down top that has patterns across the back from Forever 21.
9. Would you ever do any extreme sports such as sky diving?
I think I would love to go sky diving. I wouldn’t do bungee jumping though, not after that Fresh Prince of Bel-air episode.
10. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
I would either be finishing up my Masters or doing an internship at one of my favorite magazines. If I’m not an intern, I hope I would be working and enjoying my life by traveling, meeting new people and being surrounded by supportive people. I want to be successful, responsible and overall happy about my life.
11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
The This is Us move. Yes, I’m talking about the One Direction movie. No I’m not ashamed, their songs are catchy!
These Are The Amazing Bloggers That I’m Nominating
(I would put more, but everyone else that I follow have more than 200 followers :x)
1. What is one fact that no one knows about you?
2. Where do you want to travel?
3. What movie can you watch over and over again?
4. If you can switch bodies with anyone for a day, who would it be and what you do?
5. What is something you want to learn, but too afraid to do?
6. What do you want to accomplish or do before the summer finishes?
7. What would you change about the world?
8. Who is your role model and why?
9. What is a movie/television show you absolutely hate, but others love?
10. Who is your favorite author and what would you say to them if you met them?
11. What makes you smile?
So the the missing bloggers on the list, tag yourself and answer these questions in the comments below!