Now that I started school, I don’t want to stop blogging. It’s been great to come back and write every day a new topic. Unfortunately, it’s unlikely to blog everyday now that my mind is focused on classes and activities. But no fear! I am starting a new schedule.
- College Life: Who wouldn’t want to read about the college life? I’m in my third year of college and I’m still living in a dorm. Follow me as I write about classes, events and friends.
- Guest Bloggers: I wouldn’t mind people writing on my blog. If you ever want to write, just comment on this blog post or on any of my social platforms. I would love to hear from all of you.
- More Photography: I’ve been showing more visuals (a goal of mine in the beginning of summer), so I want to continue to show pictures. People like something they can look at rather than read.
- New Content: I would love to do more themed posts and I have a lot of ideas in mind, so stay tuned!
- A More Snazzy Look: I’ve been working hard on my blog (Do you like it?) and I want to make it even better! Maybe a signature or more links? I always appreciate your advice on making the blog nice and easy to go through.
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I don’t own any palettes and not much of an eyeshadow collection to begin with, so I would rather lose all of that. I love my mascara and lip sticks, so I would die without them. Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Washable Masacra, Eos Honeysuckle Honeydew and Lasting Finish Matte By Kate Moss (103) are my favorite!
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I don’t think I’d look attractive bald. I just don’t have the head shape for it! So I would definitely choose never being able to cut it again. Move over Rapunzel.
3.Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I’m bad at this. Uh, pink cheek? I think coral will be too bright for my skin tone.
4.If you had $1300, would you rather buy clothes or make-up?
CLOTHES. LOTS AND LOTS OF IT. Hi Forever 21, I would love your whole store, thank you.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Definitely eyeliner as lipstick. It will be like using a color pencil and filling everything in. Lipstick as eyeliner would just be too messy and I would feel (and look) like a clown.
6. Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora?
I never shopped at Mac, so I choose Sephora.
7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I would choose one eyeshadow color because I love changing different lip colors especially when the seasons change.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
This is a hard one. I think I would go with wearing winter clothes in the summer minus the coat and scarf. Can I do that?
9.Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Definitely the dark nails. I love dark colors and my favorite color is burgundy so.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or your favourite eye colour?
I rather give up my favorite eye color. If you haven’t noticed from my answers, I love lipstick.
11.Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or in a messy bun?
My ponytail days are over. Give me the messy bun any day.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
I think I would pick never use lip gloss because I don’t wear lip gloss now. I love my nail polish!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I’ll sharpie them in everyday and wear hats until they grow back again.
14.Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Well I don’t wear makeup, the only time I do is for special events. So I would rather live without makeup.
Well I hope it wasn’t an overload of information, but here is my news, goals and more about me.